Ticket & Data Migration
We migrate your ticket and customer data for you from your legacy system to your new system and thus take away the pain of juggling with two systems at the same time.
Doing a data migration makes sense for several reasons:
- Customers might refer to tickets from the past and your agents need access to these tickets.
- Agents get an overview of a customer’s entire ticket history
- You can use the new system’s report functionality to generate reports on legacy data
We assist in migrating data between any cloudbased ticketing solution such as Zendesk, Desk.com, Kayako, OTRS, Heat, Freshdesk and many more.
Even if your system has no API you can send us a SQL or POSTGRES dump or a file with CSV data and we will migrate it into your new system.
- user / customer data
- tickets / cases with statuses
- ticket fields with correct mapping
- forums & knowledge base
- organizations / companies
- business rules / triggers / automations
- macros / text templates
Interested in a data migration?
Custom Development & Apps
Helpando.it helps you integrate your cloud app with other web apps or your own internal systems.
Let’s say you are using Zendesk as a ticketing system, here are a few examples how a custom Zendesk app is beneficial for your organization:
- you are looking at a ticket from a customer and you want to pull and display additional information about this customer from your own internal systems
- you want to track the time an agent spends on a tickets and report on it
- you receive a ticket in a language your agents do not speak and want to use a web service to translate communication from and to the customer
- you want to pull information about a tickets requester from another cloud app like salesforce, SugarCRM or Microsoft Dynamics
Whatever app or extension you imagine would be helpful for your agents and decrease a tickets solution time, we scope, built and test it for you.
Interested in custom development and apps?
Agent & Admin Zendesk Training
You might have the best help desk tool out there, but it’s worthless without knowing how to use it.
As former Zendesk employees we delivered dozens of bootcamps, on- and offsite training sessions in English, Spanish and German in many different countries.
We know the best practices and deliver this knowledge in training sessions.
What we offer?
- onsite and remote Zendesk training sessions in English, Spanish & German
- training sessions for admins and/or agents
- pre-training scoping call to define content of training
A training usually covers the following topics:
- Ticket Channels: Email, Web Portal, Twitter, Chat, Facebook, Feedback Tabs and Voice demo
- User Experience: Timezones, Language, Colors, Logos, Widgets and Multi-Branding
- Improving Efficiency: Macros, Views, Tags, Placeholders and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Setting-Up Teams: Groups, Roles and Light Agents and Your Support Team
- Building a Business Process: Custom Fields, Mandatory Fields, Triggers and Automations
- Knowledge Base: Using Forums for Community Support
- Going Mobile: Native iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and iPad Apps
- Integrating Your Help Desk: Salesforce, JIRA and Ticket Sharing